Monday, November 3, 2014

what khloe kadashian thinks of her mum's new boyfriend

So as you all know by now,kris jenner (kim kadashian's mum) and Bruce janner has broken up for some time now and she is presently dating a younger man(Corey gamble),so when asked by Enews about what khloe kadashian thinks about her mum's new boyfriend, here is what she has to say.
     Corey was over last night and he is great,i love him
     He is so sweet and my mum is really happy
Well for khloe who recently broke up with her ex boy friend french montana,she said they are still very good friends and that he holds a special place in her heart.


1 comment:

  1. I knew it was going to end in young love for chris

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Am just a simple person,I love to mix up with people,if you have any story you would like to share and you need advice,contact me on eokogie212@gmail.com