Thursday, November 6, 2014

Worried Husband



Hi lisa please i ll like my identity to be hidden, my fellow reader please i need mature opinion on the action to take,
I have been married to my wife for five year we have two kids together, a boy n a girl, we have been happy to the best of my knowledge, we have so many couples n singles friends who pay us compliment on how good we re together, how they wish to be like us.
my wife has never complain to me that she was lacking in anyway, i love her deeply , she the center of my world but recently i started having cause of concern, sometimes when i wakeup in the middle of the night she is not on the bed then when i go searching for her i find her in a suspicious mood, more like guilt writing all over her.
my wife is a good woman so i find it hard to believe that she might be cheating but each time i try to know was wrong by asking her, she always says nothing that she is fine, am scared cos i do not know what she is up to or how to get her to talk about what she is going through, she has become so distance of late, i don't want to loose my home please help me

4 comments:

  1. its sad to say but there might be someone else...or she is just tired of repeating herself

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not just for people to call you "the perfect couple" there may be stuffs you are not doing right that she just feel she can't talk to you about based on the past reactions she has been getting from other stuffs she talks to you about,just take her out on a special date,do something different and see if she will open up

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's possible she is cheating,just try and talk to her and pray a lot before anything,put every thing in God's hands first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get her to talk. You are her husband, u should know how to do that. Seek for help as a couple, not only her as an individual, so that she would know how supportive you are. Seek medical, psychological, spiritual, physiological, and mental help/counsel. More importantly, if you are a believer of God, ask Him questions, He will guide u your feet.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Am just a simple person,I love to mix up with people,if you have any story you would like to share and you need advice,contact me on eokogie212@gmail.com